HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, February 20, 2017

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY

ME AND THE HERMANA'S
Wow where do I begin to describe what love, saddness, heartbreak, passion, hard work, and joy I've felt for the last year and a half. Honestly it brings tears to my eyes reflecting on the experiences that I've had, the changes that I've made, the love that I've felt, and the sacrifices I've seen. I thought that when I left this would be a time for me to change peoples lives and what I've received in return is that these wonderful people of the Republica Dominicana have changed my life, have helped me come to personally know my Savior and my Heavenly Father and the divine love they have for me, and the potential they see in me. These lovely people have helped me come to a firm understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I wouldn't change these moments for anything in the whole world. I have an eternal perspective, I have a testimony of the restored gospel, and I love the Book of Mormon, most of all I love my Savior and what He did for me personaly and what He did for my family and all of my loved ones (you guys). I'm grateful to all of you who have supported, loved, and helped me in this short experience. I am grateful to my Dominican family who has cared for me and taught me all that I know. And most of all I am grateful to a loving Father in Heaven who has permited me to have this privilege. I am grateful for my experiences that will help me in my journey of conversion and discipleship over my lifetime!

Love you all! 

HERMANA JENSON 
(Wow still feels good to say that)

No comments:

Post a Comment