HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, June 13, 2016

REPENTANCE



HEY MY LOVELIES! I LOVE YOU!!!!! 

This week was amazing full of miracles all the time! I love this work and testify of it! :)) 

Well this week we had a zone meeting and we were lucky enough to have President and Hermana Nuckols come and address us! Wow they have such a special spirit about them I am so grateful for them! The focus for this month is repentance. President explained that we need to be in a pattern of repentance to be able to teach these people repentance.. makes sense.. but something that he made an emphasis on as one hermana explained that she is imperfect and will never be perfect. Is that NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.. but we can be CLEAN. through continual repentance we can be clean. Yes we will make mistakes but when we repent we are cleansed! How amazing is this thought.. in 3 nefi 8:1 it explains that we can only see miracles if we are clean. I invite all of you to develop a pattern of repentance in which you can repent immediately and be clean so the spirit can work miracles with you! I testify of repentance that its real and its all possible through the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! 

We have a baptism coming up this next week.. but I won't be here I don't think because we get transfer calls this Saturday!! But I am so happy for sweet Dariany!! She is literally gold.. and is so excited for her! I love her!! 

Have a great week my sweet family and friends! I love you all so much!! Se me cuiden!! :))

LOVE HERMANA JENSON
Frangel!! our lider misional! (mission leader) He gets his call soon!! .)) 

Carla and I!! I love her with my whole heart! She had a theater production! 

Mango conventions!! Best day ever!!!



9 month pregnant belly! Hahahahaha (DISCLAIMER BY MOM.... SUPPOSEDLY THIS IS A MISSION TRADITION WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN OUT FOR NINE MONTHS YOU TAKE A PICTURE LIKE THIS)

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I have a similar picture of amanda at her 9 months out mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, I have a similar picture of amanda at her 9 months out mark.

    ReplyDelete