HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, June 20, 2016

SHORTEST LETTER EVER

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

I DON'T HAVE ANY TIME! BUT I AM GOING TO THE CAPITAL AS MY NEW AREA WITH AN AMERICAN!:)) AND I LOVE MY FATHER AND ALL THE OTHER FATHERS OUT THERE!!

ESPECIALLY MY FATHER IN HEAVEN WHO HAS BEEN THERE FOR ME ALWAYS AND IS ALMIGHTY AND ALL LOVING! :))

LOVE YOU ALL!!

HERMANA JENSON
_______________________________________________________________________________
Hi all the Rachel supporters,

I am going to add some more info due to the such a short letter and no pictures. This is what she told me this week about transfers and her new place and companion:

ME: HOW ARE YOU DOING? TELL ME ABOUT TRANSFERS.

RACHEL: I'm doing great! stressed cause I've been running around like a mad woman.. but yeah I am getting transferred!!!

ME: WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WHO IS YOUR NEW COMPANION?

RACHEL: Yeah I am going to Piantini!!! Like pure capital!! It was such a surprise!! Like the richest area, just tall buildings and all the restaurants like super super nice rich area like pure capital!  I'll have running water.... THAT'S HOT!! My companion is hermana Moller... she is from Utah I think but I have no idea who she is.. and she is finishing her mission in 6 weeks.

ME: I HOPE THEY ARE AS HUMBLE IN YOUR NEW AREA  AS THEY ARE AT YOUR CURRENT PLACE. HOW WERE THE GOODBYES?

RACHEL: Haha its like a complete 180 change for me but I'm excited! We didn't get to say many goodbyes cause we got calls Saturday in the noche (night) packed and left Sunday after church... its been such a crazy week! But full of mircacles!!

All the general authorities will be in my new ward.. like Elder Cladio Zivic.. and todos the others that live here!! Its going to be super cool!!!:))

ME: YOU WILL BE GREAT IN YOUR NEW AREA AND YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING THE LORDS ASKS OF YOU.

RACHEL: Yeah I know I can, I feel really at peace about this call. I feel really good! I know it'll be what I need!!

No comments:

Post a Comment