HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, June 6, 2016

DONT' MESS WITH THE MOMMA PIG

 
This week was great!! GOD IS A GOD OF MIRACLES!! I testify to that! :)) 

I just would like to tell you guys that I am so happy.. but the reason I am so happy is because I know this gospel is true! It's as simple as that, my happiness is eternal happiness! And everyone of us can have that. Even when the whole world seems to be going wrong. This gospel brings us hope, love and happiness! 

We have a new investigator that is getting baptised on the 25th. Her name is Dariany! She is amazing and completely dedicated to the gospel. She is really a golden investigator and since we invited her to be baptized she hasn't stopped telling everyone about it! A real ray of sunshine, she was literaly just waiting for us to come and teach her!  

The coolest part is that we have been praying so hard for someonw just like her and doing everything we can to allow the Lord to help us and her. And here we are climbing this glorious mountain to baptism together! :)) 

These are my fav pigs.. and they had babies!!!! So clearly I wanted to hold one... lets just say.. I was chased away by the mom. :) But so cute!!! 
 


This is Dariany on the right!!! 


Carla and I ..she is my bff!!



Church sports activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment