HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

WEEK 45: BEAUTIFUL SPIRITUAL WEEK

I don't really know where to start on such a beautiful spiritual week! But just to say that I know that my Savior lives!

The first experience that I would love to share with you guys is on Thursday morning my companion and I had the opportunity to meet Wilson at the temple to have a lesson! We got there and he showed up in a white shirt and tie as we walked up to the front of the temple and started to talk the spirit was so strong... we talked about prophets and we gave him a Liahona from the last general conference. But when we finished the lesson Wilson asked if he could just wait outside and look in the door as the people inside of the temple walked out. We went in and asked the worker at the front desk if we could come in and sit in the front area and he said yes. Wilson walked in looked at himself in the mirror, took a deep breath, and walked in the doors.. instantly the spirit struck each one of us.. and we all had tears streaming down our faces. as we sat in the waiting room, a temple worker came in and shook Wilson's hand and looked at us and said "This is a special man" and yet again with tears in all of our eyes he told us "This is the waiting room to the temple, and this is the Lords house, when He comes here this is the room He visits to see the people who are waiting to come in, and patted us on the back. He then left his information and told Wilson he wanted to be there when he would go for his first time to enter into the temple and be there with his family!!! What a special moment I will forever hold dear to my heart! 

When we were leaving the temple Wilson looks at us and says.. " If you guys ever show up at my house and I'm not there its because I'm here" :)))

We had the opportunity to do intercambios with the CCM (MTC) hermanas who only have 1 month in the ccm.. wow what an amazing opportunity.. first of all to feel there excitement to serve and answer their questions and also to able to see how far I have come as a missionary. I love the mission and the person that we are able to become through true dedicated service to the Lord! The sweet Hermana Pearce that I was with had the opportunity to share the 1st vision in her broken Spanish, but it was perfect the spirit was felt, it doesn't matter exactly what we say but the intentions behind it. The spirit does the rest!:) I am so grateful for the spirit in my life and I hope to every day be more worthy to have it as a companionship in my life.

Saturday.. Wilson entered into the waters of baptism! It was a great baptism.. everything went perfectly. That is almost unheard of! Haha but it was amazing and Wilson shared a lovely testimony of his journey to the restored and true church of Jesus Christ! :) THIS IS HIS CHURCH! and on Sunday we were able to see him confirmed! :) Such a blessing to see him and the atonement of Jesus Christ work a mighty change in him! :) 
My companion is amazing and we are working hard and seeing miracles! I love this gospel and I am happy and grateful to have the restored gospel in my life and that I can share it with others! :) I love sharing my testimony! :) 

Hermana Jenson

We are really going to live forever. where we live, how we live, and with whom we live is largely up to US! 
Sheri Dew! 
WILSON'S BAPTISM






THEIR VISIT TO THE TEMPLE WITH WILSON






PICTURE OF THE CITY (SANTO DOMINGO) AND TEMPLE 

No comments:

Post a Comment