HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

WEEK 54


Hey familia! :))

I love you all so very very much!

This week I had the amazing privilege to see another one of Gods truly converted children enter into the waters of baptism! 54 year old Miguel who I have seen be completely humbled and lifted up by our Savior Jesus Christ. His baptism was sweet and simple..with his strong and simple testimony of how this gospel brings us peace and hope! He invited his WHOLE family..his mom sisters nephews, son.. everyone!!  None of them are members and they were all there to support show him their love as a family! This really stuck out to me as I was sitting there. We teach and talk about how important the family is all day everyday and it made me really happy to know that I have a family like that, who supports me in all that I do who loves me no matter what, and that they are eternal!!! I love them and I am beyond grateful for them! :)

I also received word that Alexander and Agustin, people I was teaching in my first area were baptized!!! When a hermana told me in a conference I just started crying tears of joy.. and more when I saw their pictures! How lovely is this work.. and we are ALL apart of it! :))

I love this work I love this gospel and I love my Savior Jesus Christ! I love you all!!

Hermana Jenson





PICTURES OF MIGUEL'S BAPTISM/FAMILY







No comments:

Post a Comment