HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

This Gospel is for YOU!

This week was a week like any other.. a week of Miracles! 

My prayers were answered and we had a ton of rain and wind this week.. not too much to do damage but just enough to cool everything off!  

This week I realized something that I already knew but on a new level.

I was sitting on a plastic chair soaking wet hiding from the rain in front of two Haitian families who were just feasting on the words I had to say, or should I say the words Wilson was saying.Wilson speaks both Spanish and Creol really well and was helping us all understand each other better. As I sat there I could literally see the spirit working in each one of us to bring the understanding and truth of this Gospel to these families! This gospel has no limits, Gods power and gifts are unlimited! And this gospel makes us happy! REALLY HAPPY! When we live how God expects us to live and we are clean, we are gifted with the means to help other people. It doesn't matter what circumstances you are in or where you have been. God just wants you to be able to be better than you were the day before or the moment before. And I am beyond grateful for the opportunity to help people recognize that through our Savior, they CAN change and they CAN do and be all that God wants them to be! 

I love this gospel with all of my heart. It is all that I am right now and I couldn't be happier! :)) 

Always remember who you are and trying to be like! 

HERMANA JENSON

we had a zone conference 
I hit a year!! :)) Yay







No comments:

Post a Comment