HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, November 28, 2016

HAPPY

I love being a missionary so much!! I don't know if I have told you guys that or not!! Hahaha I am cherishing every moment I have here with a smile on my face! Because I love this place, these people, and this gospel!!!

This week we had 3 baptisms in one of our branches! :) It was really cool to see everyone come together to support these people and their families! One of the boys that we had been teaching that got baptized, his name is Sander. His uncle who just got home from his mission baptized him and Wow so tender was that experience to see families together so happy in the gospel and see what a big family we are as members! :)) This is really a time to rejoice! 

Everyone should go watch the new Christmas video that is out for the church and join us all in serving people and helping invite the TRUE spirit of Christmas!! I promise that as you guys serve these 25 days that you will not only see other people feel the love of Christ but that you guys will become more like HIM!!! :)) forget yourselves this holiday season! :))) and remember HIM!!! 

I love being a missionary and being able to change my life and help people change theirs for the better! Missionary work is the best way to help us prepare for the celestial kingdom! :))) share your happiness!! 

Love Hermana Jenson

No comments:

Post a Comment