HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT !!!


Wow this week has been an emotional roller coaster for me and my companion! We were able to see many miracles! 

One of our investigators this week told us that she had received her answer and was ready to get married and finally came to church this Sunday! I really have never seen someone so happy before to really receive and answer. And to see her so happy made me so happy, along with her 3 children!! :))) Yay for the gospel that makes us happy! :)) 

This Thursday night I received a call from my mission president. He first called me to be an hermana lider. (or a sister leader) As I accepted, he then said, well there is a wrinkle in this... I'm also going to take you and your companion out of this area because there is a lack of hermanas in the mission. So my companion and I have been packing and cleaning like never before and saying goodbye the the whole world here. It has been so emotional for the two of us but also the branches! But this has really helped me realize that the Lord has a plan for us! I love Him and I'm so ready to love this change that He has given me!! 

More to come in the next week of all the new stuff!! 

Hermana Jenson!!

el bautismo de Sander, familia complete!! :)))

I LOVE NIZAO !!!



OLD COMPANIONS




Treat for lunch

Mmmm puerquito !!! (pork)

Chickens!!!!!



CHIVO (goats)

No comments:

Post a Comment