HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

HARD WORK AND FAITH

Happy week to everyone!!! 

Wow what a week!!! I'm gonna be honest these last weeks have not been the easiest for my companion and I. We have been working really hard and struggling to see the fruits of our labors, but with all the hope and confidence in the world we keep on pressing forward and finally this week we were able to see tons of miracles.

These last weeks we were contacting and found a house that had tons of catholic paintings and things on it. My comp and I just look at each other and obviously decide to contact it not knowing what was going to happen next. A lady walks to the door and tells us she doesn't have any time but that we can come back the next week. Next week we stop by, share a Christmas video with her and she tells us it was "really nice" and to come back, after the holidays. Well, still having high hopes we returned this last week, taught her a few lessons and invited her to church. We both felt the spirit but it was nothing spectacular! Then this Sunday sitting in sacrament meeting, waiting for it to start, with not one of our investigators there... Seidi and her daughter walk in all dressed up and smiles on their faces! WOW. there is nothing like watching someone act in faith and use their agency for the better! It filled me! :)))  

I love this gospel and the tender mercies of the Lord!!! He is amazing, and He lives!! :)) 

hermana Jenson 

I hope you all have an amazing week!! :))) 
Trying to take a good picture when the wind was just not having it... hahaha 



ME AND HERMANA RILEY!! 

My companion and I! :)))  


ME ON THE FIRST STREET MADE IN ALL OF THE AMERICAS OR *THE NEW WORLD* ITS A BIG DEAL! 

IT WAS ELDER GONZALEZ B-DAY THIS WEEK!! :))) 


No comments:

Post a Comment