HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, January 23, 2017

LAST TRANSFER, LAST COMPANION

Hola familia!! 

Wow I have officially started my last transfer as a missionary! I had a great week full of hard hard hard work and being able to see lots of success! One of our investigators came to the church this week for the first time! YAY! Nothing better than that feeling! My companion Hermana Soares and I feel like we have been together for months.. or even our whole lives. We have had non stop laughs since we met on Tuesday. I LOVE HER SO MUCH! 

Yesterday we got a visit from my mission president and his wife at our house telling us that my companions father had just passed away. These last few hours have been really hard for her as we watched his funeral and burial this morning. I have had little time to reflect and analyze but as I have. I have realized that our time her in probation on earth is so precious. We cannot wait one second. Don't think twice about doing something good and showing people love, the true love of our Savior! I also am so grateful for the plan of salvation and the understanding I personally have of it. I have had two companions now in the mission field who have lost loved ones and I have seen how one of them had such power in her testimony and kept going, and the other that struggled and let satan take advantage of these hard moments. I KNOW THAT OUR REDEEMER LIVES, AND LOVES US!! If you don't have a testimony I challenge you to read, ponder, pray, and exercise your faith to gain one! I feel extremely blessed to be part of such a wonderful plan and understand such wonderful doctrine and live in such wonderful time such as these where the fullness of the gospel exists! 

I love you all!! May God protect you and bless you all this week!

With all my love 
HERMANA JENSON

No comments:

Post a Comment