HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, November 30, 2015

HAPPY

HOLA FAMILIA MIA!!!

Nothing really exciting happened this week it was pretty normal but I'll try and put together an email of some of my thoughts and feelings and happenings this week.


-I completed 3 months and my trainer (mom) completed 14 months!
-We didn't have water for 3 days.. so clearly instead of bucket showering we just didn't shower.. don't worry I haven't changed too much! haha
- Our power and our back up power went out as well
- Hermana Mijangos left the hose on doing her laundry right after we got the water back and flooded our house
- We went on splits
- We made a paper Christmas tree, paper presents, and paper decorations, and paper snowflakes for our house.... you could say our apartment looks like it is from the movie elf.
-We had some jello for thanksgiving!! hahaha yum!! :)))
-The cutest old man Francisco committed to come to church

I love being a missionary.. and I'm going to tell you why! Well this week was Thanksgiving, and when I knelt down to pray that night, to give a prayer of solely thanks I realized just how great it is to be a missionary... I had to give thanks for my calling to be a representative of Jesus Christ, for my family, my membership in this perfect Gospel, our investigators, and the health that I have. Being a missionary is all that we have... we don't have all these distractions or worldly things. I am so grateful for this opportunity and privileged to get away from the worldly things and realize what is truly important, our families!!! This has really been a time for me to realize that I have everything I could ever need, and realize what I want in my future. another reason I love being a missionary is that I get to testify all day every day that our Savior lives.. and I know that with all of my heart that He lives and loves us... I can feel the love that our Savior has for the people that I teach.. and every time I am in awe at the feeling that I get!

I know that this church is true, I'm grateful for all that I have been given and I am so happy!!! honestly I am so happy, but because of this Gospel I am happy, and that's why I am here to help other people be as happy as I am! :)) I hope for you all to find the happiness that this Gospel offers!!!


Sorry this email isn't the best.. but I love you all with all that I am!!!

con mucho amor

Hermana Jenson

No comments:

Post a Comment