HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, December 14, 2015

TRIPS TO THE HOSPITAL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYCEE!!! 8 AÑOS!!! TE AMO MUCHO!!! :)))

I hope I freaked you all out by my email title... HAHAHA but dont worry I am totally fine and healthy and happy!!! :)))

So we really did make two trips to the hospital this week..

One was for a zone activity to spread the true Christmas spirit.. We divided up and went to each floor of the hospital and sang and shared a message of our Savior! Hermana Echard and I went to the floor with the newborn babies so we had to sing really soft.. but the spirit was just as strong! There is nothing better than sharing the message of Jesús Christ!

The other time we went to the hospital was with our recent convert Yeseña she was having a surgery and she asked us to come with her and help her.. So we were able to go.. she is the best, she has not had the easiest life by any means but she is so full of faith.. such an example to me, before we left for the hospital we asked her if she wanted a priesthood blessing and she said yes... so the Elders came over and gave her one... wow the spirit was so strong, I am so grateful that we have the priesthood restored and that we are able to use it! All went well with Yeseña and she is doing just great!!

Along with the spiritual experiences we had we had some good funny ones too! Haha at the hospital the lights went out and it was seriously like a scary movie hermana Echard and I were having a Little bit of a panic attack! Haha and also I got to eat some Haitian soup and some amazing espeghetis, and got some pizza.. like american pizza it was awesome! :))

I love this time of year and Testifying of our Savior and His life that He willingly gave to each of us! But something that I have been thinking about this week is this special spirit that we have and this grand celebration of our Savior.. should be all the year long!  We shouldn't just specifically testify or celebrate Him on Christmas, but we should constantly be walking testimonies of Him!!! :))) It is my Testimony, all the time, that He lives and loves us and the only way to true and eternal happiness is through the Atonement of Jesús Christ!


Love you all!! Thank you for everything and I hope everyone has a SUPER HAPPY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! :))


Hermana Jenson

No comments:

Post a Comment