HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, March 14, 2016

ALMA 26

I'm sorry I don't have much to say this week but I do want to say that I am grateful for all of you in my life! :) Family and Friends! I feel so especially blessed!

One of my dearest friends sent me an email telling me to read this chapter of The Book of Mormon! I encourage each of you to read this chapter and remember that every member a missionary! :)) There is so much that we can do... and we have been so blessed! 

I'm learning so much every week every day and every second, and I am seeing miracle after miracle and the hand of The Lord helping and guiding me! I feel extra special to be able to be a part of this marvelous work... the work of the Savior! :))) 

Have a good week! Remember that the blessings come from obedience to the small and simple things! :))

Praying for you all always! 

HERMANA JENSON

This addition is from mom....This has been actually a rough couple of weeks for Rachel because of her companion (whom she loves dearly) is struggling with the loss of her grandmother. She doesn't want to do anything but stay in her room and mourn for her loss. Rachel is trying so hard to still be obedient and help her companion the best she can. She hasn't been able to teach much because her companion won't leave the house. As you can tell her letters aren't complaining at all but they are not her usual bubbly self. She could really use all your prayers.

Had a noche de hogar with this cute family that the hermanas are teaching! They are amazing! :))) familia Santana

No comments:

Post a Comment