HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Dominican Mom


REALLY REALLY HAPPY THIS WEEK! :)))  

*Completed with 7 meses this week! 

*We are having changes in our house my El Salvadorania is leaving for the capital.. and we are getting an american in our house.. I will no longer be the only american in my house. 

*I learned how to cook more Dominican food.

* I am making new friends! :) 

I don't have a lot of time this week but I want to tell you about one of our investigators. Her name is hermana Dignora... she is the one that is teaching me how to cook and pictures are attached.. she is absolutely amazing. 
This is her story: so she has a really bad foot.. her skin is slowly falling off her foot and her leg is black. As of 4 months ago they told her they would have to amputate it, but she said no and that she had faith that it would get better. Then one day when she was laying in her bed and just crying because of the pain and when she was thinking of giving up, and thinking really hard bad thoughts, the missionaries knocked on her door. There isn't one time that we visit her that she doesn't tell us what a mirical we are and this Gospel is. Since we have been visiting her, her foot and leg have gotten so much better!! You can literally see the miracle before your eyes the black black parts of her skin are slowly going away as she progresses in the gospel. It's really been a testimony builder for me and the power that our Father in Heaven has, only according to our faith!  I am reminded that everything is possible through our Savior and His atoning sacrifice! She is like my Dominican mom! :) I really find it a blessing to help her in her path to our Father In Heaven! 


I love you all!! Remember our Saviors atoning sacrifice but more importantly remember that on the 3rd day his tomb was empty! HE LIVES!  and I know it! He blesses us!! We are loved and blessed!!


xoxo 

HERMANA JENSON

ps. enjoy conference!!! :)))) 
(SHE DIDN'T INCLUDE CAPTIONS WITH THESE PICTURES SO SHE SAID TO GET CREATIVE. I WILL JUST LET THE PICTURES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES)






No comments:

Post a Comment