HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, May 30, 2016

EL LIBRO DE MORMON

Shout out to my mommy... because it was mothers day here this Sunday and wow  love my mom. She is the best human ever and has so many christ like qualities that we should all strive to have! I love her so much and she is super pretty and talented! And I am so grateful she is my dear sweet mother and most of all my very best friend. Honestly she is my best friend! Love you mommy and happy Dominican dia de las madres!! :)))) xoxo 

This week was full of amazingly hard work I think my companion might want to kill me.. just because we worked so much. She told me she has never been this tired her whole mission. I guess that is a good thing! :)) Haha 

So our focus these last few weeks as missionaries has been in the Book of Mormon. I would like to say that I love the Book of Mormon with my whole heart and that I KNOW its true! But this week I had a few experiences that really strengthened my testimony of the Book of Mormon and its power!

First.. as you guys know the area where I am right now has a lot of inactive members, so we were visiting with a member that is super faithful and strong in the church for 27 years. His name is Elvin.. he explained that he has one boy that has served a mission, and one waiting for his call, how in 27 years he has only missed 2 sacrament meetings, just a really faithful amazing member and disciple of Jesus Christ. And so I felt the need to ask him what he thought the difference was between his faithful membership all these years and these people who had fallen away from the church. he looked at me with such sincere eyes and told me.. ITS BECAUSE I READ THE BOOK OF MORMON EVERY DAY! And he never misses! I just had tears swell up in my eyes as this amazing member told me the sole reason why he is as faithful as he is.. by the POWER of the Book of Mormon! It was a very touching moment! He has read the Book of Mormon over 30 times in his 27 years of being a member of this perfect Gospel! 

The other experience that I had is with a new investigator that we have named Paula. She is great, she loves the gospel and has so many amazing questions and is so ready to accept the gospel along with her mom and dad! :) Well we went to visit them and the parents had to run an emergency errand so she was home alone. We taught her about the Book of Mormon... as I was baring my simple testimony of the Book to her of its grand power and its perfection tears just welled up in my eyes as I felt the spirit so strong. Its simple, but I know without one doubt that it is true!! :))) Paula also felt the spirit and is reading the book with much dedication! :) 

I encourage all of you to read and pray if you dont know its true.. and if you do.. read and pray! 

I love you guys!! Have a great week!! 

HERMANA JENSON
 
COUNTRY SIDE


FOUND A FRIEND
 
 
I FOUND POMAGRANTITE!!! THIS NICE YOUNG LADY CONVINCED A MAN TO KNOCK THEM DOWN FROM THE TREE FOR US!ª 


THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment