HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

LA CONFERENCIA GENERAL! :)))))) Oct. 2016

Gosh  I wish I had a billion hours to tell you all the answers that I received from conference and tell you all how much I felt the spirit and all how much I love these men chosen of God to guide us in these later days.. but I don't..so I will tell you some of my favorite things and some of the impressions that I felt! :))

From the womens conference  I loved Bonnie L. Oscarsons talk,, I felt so grateful to be a missionary to take this time of my life to really study the doctrine of Christ to be able to help others understand and come unto Him. There is no surprise that the world is so wicked, prophets for years and years have seen our day and told us all the things we need to do to prepare for these latter days… and here we are. We should be prepared, now is our time to put all of our preparation in action. Don't be surprised but go forward with Faith and understanding! "If we don’t teach our children and youth true doctrine—and teach it clearly—the world will teach them Satan’s lies."

Wow I am so grateful to be a missionary at this time and to know that when my mission finishes I will still be a missionary WE ARE ALL CALLED TO BE MISSIONARIES! We have the spirit to guide us to the people who are ready and need the gospel. Like Dallin H. Oaks said.. we cannot judge who is ready to hear the Gospel.. but we can be disciples of Him at all times and in all things and in all places! :)) I am also so grateful for the PLAN OF SALVATION.. Wow the understanding and knowledge that I have of this plan to me is one of my greatest treasures.. which many mentioned in their talks!

Gah just writing this is bringing back so many thoughts and feelings from conference I want to write them all…

Most of all I am eternally grateful for the Atoning sacrifice of our Lord and Redeemer Jesus Christ. That we CAN repent! :)) Please repent, its a gift that has been given us, let the atonement take its course in your life. Like Linda S. Reeves said that the real miracle in this life is watching the atonement work in the lives of other people, and in ourselves.. well I testify of that as a missionary I have been able to see this marvelous gift work in people and most importantly work in myself! It's beautiful. LET THE LORD WORK MIRACLES IN YOU! Many also mentioned walking out of the bishops office and being filled with JOY… this is all possible because of the atoning sacrifice of our Brother… Like Elder Russell M. Nelson said every day can be a day filled with JOY. I have a testimony of this repentance everyday, in every moment to be able to be cleansed fills us with joy! I know how it is to walk out of that bishops office and feeling the spirit so strong that you can fly, not knowing what else to do but feel grateful and cry because someone loved you enough to pay for the mistakes that you have made. I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES. and I am grateful for Him!

Last thing.. if you are doubting and struggling with anything.. please do as Elder Ronald A. Rasband instructed us.. and humbly pray and fast to be able to REMEMBER the spiritual experiences that you have experienced in other moments in your lives!

I love this gospel sorry if these thoughts are random but I just want you to know that I love being a missionary I love teaching people the knowledge that I have come to love of this gospel and share my testimony with everyone here in the Dominican Republic!

with much love

HERMANA JENSON

No comments:

Post a Comment