HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, January 11, 2016

¡¡¡¡eres un hijo de Dios!!!! (translation: YOU are a Child of God)

HOLA familia y amigos!! les quiero mucho!! espero que todo bien! :)))


Another amazing and adventurous week in the mission as a representative of Jesus Christ!! :))

Played more basketball... I love my comp.. she always gets me into b-ball situations.
Funny story.. so we bought this fruit.. called china.. and we were eating it on the street.. and I had half of mine left and my comp was eating her second half, and this homeless guy was walking by us, and then swerved and stopped us like right in our tracks right in front of our faces and was like mumbling.. MUMBLER. Then asked us for our money, my comp was like sorry we don't have any, and then he was like well okay give me your china, and my comp goes to give him hers, and he was like... no I want hers. (mine) So I hand it to him and he just walks away.... BAHAHAH!! so I thought I was going to get robbed and it was just my fruit! I hope he enjoyed it!! haha

So we have been finding a lot of new people and exploring our area so much more because some of our investigators aren't progressing as much anymore.. and wow I love it. The work is really progressing!! Meeting new people and working with the members so so so much more!! EVERY MEMBER A MISSIONARY!! Haahah please help with the missionaries.. or give a reference! haha (I sound like a total missionary) bahah!

I am learning so much from my comp about the gospel and about the Latin culture and everything cooking eating and speaking Spanish.. haha everything.. its hilarious. I have never eaten so much in my entire life..but its all SO good. I think I'm going to gain some pounds this transfer.. hahahah

Well a little message that I want to share with you guys that we shared with everyone we talked to is: That you are a beloved child of God! Did you know that?!' what does that really mean to you to be a child of the Most High God!? Sometimes we hear that so much that it becomes numb to us and we don't really recognize its significance.. but this week as we decided to share this message with everyone I really have come to recognize the significance and feel His love for His children!! I KNOW WE ARE CHILDREN OF GOD! "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God.." 1 John 3:1 Knowing that you are created and loved by Him... Who does that make you want to be? How does that make you want to do? How does that make you look at others? How do you look at yourself? These are the questions I have pondered this week, and want you guys to really ponder and study what it means to be a child of God! :))


YOU GUYS,,,,, I know this church is true, with all my heart!! I love it so much!!!


Love you guys have a good week!!

con mucho amor

hermana Jenson

No comments:

Post a Comment