HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, January 18, 2016

La extra milla THE EXTRA MILE!


Buenas!!! como esta todo?!? 

WOW another great week! I seriously learn so much everyweek! I love the mission so much! Thank you all for your incredible support love and prayers!! They do not go unnoticed!!!  :) 

*Hermana Barrett got bird poop in her hair.. bahah 
*We got to see President and Hermana Nuckols 3 times this week
*I made invitations for a conference for our whole stake
*My spanish is getting so much better
*I almost got kissed twice this week...
*We found 2 new really amazing familias! 
*This has been the hottest week yet! 
*Got to do tons of service! :)))))) 


This week we got a phone call in the morning from Presidente Nuckols... don don don... but it was for my companion.. he had the news that one of her investigators from her old area was getting baptized and he had personally called president and told him he wouldn't get baptized unless she was there.. so he called to give her permission to go.. needless to say we were running around yelling with joy all morning!! :)) But this being said, we had set some goals that were pretty much impossible to reach with the time taken out to go to the baptism but we were determined to reach them! So the few days before the baptism.. we worked all day super extra hard.. only took the minimum time we could to eat and were right back at it working and teaching as much as we could (we are pretty much starting over new, because none of our old investigators are progressing right now,so we are looking and looking and talking to every person!) We prayed so hard and never stopped walking I got a hole in my shoe this week! Needless to say The Lord is blessing us for our work here.. we made all of our goals this week!!! And got to go to the  most spiritual baptism! :) Wow this alone was a mirical! :) Really we may not be seing people be baptised or progressing as much as we want in this area right now but I am seeing a change in myself and seeing The Lords hand in everything we are doing! HE LIVES! :)) I know that as long as we do all that we can do He will take care of the rest and right now that is exactly what my companion and I are doing! I love this gospel and I know that it is true, I feel extremely blessed to have my membership in this perfect and amazing Gospel! :))  I love you guys!! :))) remember to pray!! :))) and read your scriptures! :)) 
con amor hermana Jenson.
P.S. Addition ///I asked Rachel about the kisses and this was her reply:
Oh hahah so we were contacting some guy on the street and he was just being really flirty.. like every guy here, just cause I"m a rubia.. and we shook his hand to leave and hermana Barrett went first and started walking away.. and he grabbed my hand and tried to go in to kiss me and I was trying to pull away and was yelling HERMANA HERMANA!! But she wasn't paying attention and just kept walking so I just pulled really hard on my hand and ran away.. haha it was super awkward and funny and crazy!! hahahaa
This is Alan, we are best buds :)))

Our new zone!
noche de hogar con la familia Montero... haha and Tacos!!!Wahooo! 


Hermana Barrett and I found a family with dogs just like our dogs at home and they let us take a picture..!!

This is us with some broken pesos!! haha fun house activities

I ATE AT WENDYS... after we had introvistas con Presidente!! :)) I was so happy!! 

If you look really close you can see the bird poop in hermana Barretts hair!! hahah 


Silly faces with my housemates!! Love them! haha

Hermana Monks and I twinning!! and in each others clothes.


We climb this mountain everyday. 
Isn't it beautiful? :)))

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much...don't the pictures just put you there!

    ReplyDelete