HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I LOVE YOU GUYS! (half way through the mission this week)



SO THIS WEEK WE HAD A CONFERENCE IN AZUA... THE HOTTEST PART OF THE MISSION WITH ELDER CORNISH!!! 

It was amazing and I received so many promptings from the spirit of how I can be a better missionary! 

Also I was asked to lead the music in front of every missionary in the south!! HAHA IF YOU KNOW MY FAMILY.. THERE IS NO MUSICAL TALENTS TO BE FOUND IN MY WHOLE BODY!! But as usual I said I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT I'LL DO IT!! With a good laugh and the assistant said YOU DON'T KNOW HOW? Like I was the only hermana on the whole planet that doesn't know how! Haha but long story short I did it with a smile and so did everyone else....I think because they were laughing at me! Hahaha!!! 

Elder Cornish asked us to write down every morning what the atonement had given us that day or in what way it impacted us or what we learned for 7 days.,.. I challenge you guys to do the same! Write down every morning what the atonement does for you!!!! 

This week as I was doing some reading during lunch in the Liahona.. of Junio 2016... READ IT ITS SO GOOD! I came across a quote that I love! 

¨Service is not something we endure on this earth so we can earn the right to live in the celestial kingdom. Service is the very fiber of which an exalted life in the celestial kingdom is made¨ 
President Marion G. Romney


Don't just serve people... make serving people a part of who you are!:))) 

I love you all so much! and I love serving as a full time missionary!:)) 

have an amazing week! 

HERMANA JENSON

How excited I was that we got a ride.. Hahaha sorry my face is ugly! Bahaha

THE RIVER THIS WEEK! My compa first time

HERMANA RILEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment