HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, May 9, 2016

Long time no see... Haha (MOTHERS DAY CALL)


WOW, what a great opportunity to see my family and talk with them yesterday!! I love you all so much! I am so grateful for the love that I felt yesterday! ESPECIALLY TO TALK TO THE BEST MOTHER AND BEST FRIEND IN MY WHOLE LIFE! My mom is the best, and she is so loving and beautiful and I couldn't have been more blessed to be her daughter! :)))

ALSO THANK YOU TO ALL THE OTHER MOTHERS THAT HELPED MAKE ME INTO THE WOMAN THAT I AM TODAY! I LOVE YOU ALL AND ASPIRE TO BE MOTHERS LIKE YOU! :)) 
 
*This week was full of running around
*Rain
*My companion saying goodbye
*Rain
*Laughs 
*Rain
*Rearranging our whole house with hermana Larson
*Preparing for our new comps
*And helping our old ones move on to bigger things! ::)

We recieved transfer calls this week and I am recieving a new compa... hermana Varela!!! She is from Costa Rica!! Wahooo I love latinas... photos to come!! :)) and hermana Larson is getting hermana Lopez from mexico!:)) yay!! 
We are very excited and ready to work hard to help people come to this gospel! 

I love you all so much! God is a God of miracles...! Never forget that! HAVE FAITH! 

LOVE HERMANA JENSON



translation: It doesn't matter if the journey is long when the destination is your heart

Hermana Mijangos is going back home to Mexico

One of Rachel's favorite families
Wouldn't be a true Rachel picture without a silly face

No comments:

Post a Comment