HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, August 15, 2016

ANOTHER WEEK DOWN/ NEXT WEEK IS 1 YEAR MARK


Hola Familia!! Wow what a crazy and amazing week to be a servant of The Lord here in Piantini! I love this amazing work and I love my Savior! 

I want to tell you guys just a little more about my daughter Hermana Veliz de Peru! She is the sweetest little thing and has an amazing testimony. She and her sister are the only members in her family and her mom had a hard time letting her go! But she has not let any of that stop her from serving our loving Savior! We get along great, I'm teaching her how to talk Dominican and she is teaching me how to speak Spanish! Hahahaha! I have learned so much from her sweet testimony and example! I love her as if she is my own daughter. I do believe that she is teaching me more than I am teaching her, an example of this: We were contacting this week by intercom and this lady answered and my companion explained our purpose and that we would like to share our wonderful message with her, the lady rudely rejected and hung up right mid sentence. I was kind of nervous how Hermana Veliz would take it and as I waited for her response, she just looks at me with a smile gave a little chuckle and pressed the next button! She is so humble and ready to find the people, white and ready to harvest! 

So this week we had a noche de hogar with Wilson and some other families that we have been teaching, as I have been catching up with him he told me that he has been talking to his girlfriend (in Haiti) about the church and his conversion, and that she has gone to church the past 2 weeks and is meeting with the missionaries and that he wants to be the first couple to be sealed in the new temple in Haiti. He made hermana Moeller and I promise that we would be there! He is an amazing person I wish I could explain more to you guys how Christ like he is and that each of you could meet him personally! 

I LOVE THIS WORK I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY  AND I LOVE THE PEOPLE HERE IN THE DR! 

Have a good week! 

Love 
hermana Jenson
PICTURES OF MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION


No comments:

Post a Comment