HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, August 1, 2016

BIRTHDAY WEEK/TRAINER TIME

Holllllla!!!! Wow where to start with this wonderful miracle filled week?

We were supposed to have interviews with president about a month ago but he called us personally and said that he wasn't going to do our interviews with everyone and he would call us when he was going to meet with us. So we waited about 3 weeks until last Saturday he told us he would be coming to our house to have personal interviews with us that next day! So then came that Sunday, he came to our house at night and we had a good talk with us 3 about our investigators the progress of our area. (also had a good sit in my hammock!)  Then he asked to interview me first, he asked me to start with a prayer when I felt the impression to pray for us to act on he feelings of the spirit we had during our interview. It went great we made jokes and also felt the spirit talking about the miracles we have seen in these last few weeks in our area, then as it was coming to an end he just stopped and took long hard look at me and I just smiled.. didn't know what else to do.. and he said you know what, I'm just gonna call you to be a trainer right now! With a smile I just said OKAY!!!! Hahaha so tomorrow morning I will be getting my daughter!! I am so excited!! Probably the best birthday present ever! :))) 
So here in Piantini we have the great privilege to have the Area Presidency in our ward! So these last few weeks we had Elder Martinez an his amazing wife be with us to help us teach. Wow, what an opportunity to have a General Authority be with you weekly to teach. I have grown to love them and the amazing spirit that they bring every time I see them! This week as well, the new Area President got here! President Gonzalez! We also got to meet him and hear of his words in sacrament meeting! :) 
Saturday night we planned a noche de hogar with Wilson and all of the members and investigators that we have in that area. There was a new family that just moved in next to a member family and we invited them to come and share with us. We had a testimony meeting and everyone shared beautiful testimonies, even this new family! The mom offered to say the prayer at the end! Then my companion made a cake for my birthday and we celebrated! :)) Such a happy day! my compa and I had a really special moment after with Wilson, he just thanked us and promised us he would endure until the end.. that we would never ever be ashamed of his name. Then we all made a promise that we will all go to Haiti when the temple is finished and enter with him and his family! I just started to cry.. the spirit was so strong and I just felt so grateful to my Father in Heaven that he has given me this wonderful opportunity to be a missionary to meet these people and change my life! 

I will miss my dear friend hermana Moeller as she finishes her mission this Wednesday but I am so proud of her and grateful for her wonderful example! I love her so much! She is the best missionary I have known! :)) 

I am excited for the adventures to come! And mostly I love being a missionary and wearing the name of my Savior, Jesucristo every day!

Hermana Jenson! 

Have a great week! 

Read and Pray! 
We went out to lunch.. and breakfast.. for my birthday!!! Wow it was AMAZING! :))


Intercambios with the CCM!! Haha I love them! And most of all my companion! 




I did intercambion with hermana Pajarez!! She is the daughter of hermana Larson! So awesome! 

Our district.. the best district ever!!! 


Guillermo!!! Haha hermana Moeller saying goodbye to him and his family!

Last planning session with chinola, mango smoothies and popcorn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment