HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

HERMANA RACHEL JENSON

Monday, August 8, 2016

MIJA !!!

Okay family thank you so so so much for all the birthday emails I don't have much time now because of them but it was amazing to hear from each of you! I have such  great love for you guys!!! 

So I got my daughter and had an amazing birthday! She is so cute she is from Chiclayo, Peru her name is Hermana Veliz!! And oh gosh she is just a little ball of cuteness ready to preach this amazing gospel! I love teaching her the ins and outs of the mission field and how to love these people! 

We saw some amazing miracles this week the first day that I was with my daughter and a investigator form Haiti  who has been waiting for her passport for almost a year now so that she can get married and baptized...and pow it came on our first visit with her this week! Gosh it was just an amazing tender mercy. She will be soon entering the waters of baptism!! I cannot wait for her and her family!! 

I love the DR and all the people here! I love the mission and most of all I love my Savior! :)) 

hermana Jenson

Have a good week! 
ME AND MY MIJA HERMANA  VELIZ

 The weather has been crazy crazy crazy just like hurricane weather! hahah 

Me opening my birthday package!! And smelling perfume on the letter from my mom almost crying!




HOW CAN YOU NOT JUST LOVE THAT FACE AND SMILE OF HERS

No comments:

Post a Comment